To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet AGRIBUDDY objectives. Effective management of Marketing Evaluation, Product Development, Branding, and Product Rollout and Monitoring.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes
- Expand and develop marketing platforms including social media platforms
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Working cross-function with relevant stakeholders
- monitor industry best practices