Purpose of Role
The main responsibility is to perform the Agribuddy’s financial strategy and financial operational management.
A Financial Director must be well-versed in all aspects of financial strategic planing and management including Stakeholders Management, Investment Management, Shareholders Management, and Financial Risk Management.
- Drive the company’s financial planning & Financial Operation.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for Agribuddy’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage stakeholders relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the Agribuddy’s finance System
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.