- WHAT YOU GIVE US
- We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, birth date, email and physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, social media information and profile, GPS information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information.
- WHAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your GPS scaling, activity data and other information about your interactions with us.
- WHAT WE COLLECT FROM OTHER AGRIBUDDY INTERACTIONS AND THIRD PARTIES
- We may combine information you give us with other information from AGRIBUDDY sources, transactions and communications. This may include, but is not limited to, information from direct mail, catalogs, events, products and applications, or other AGRIBUDDY interactions. We may also combine that information with data that is publicly available and data from third parties.
- USING INFORMATION
We may use your information to do the following:
- ENABLE YOUR USE
- Enhance, customize and personalize your AGRIBUDDY experiences and communications
- Send managing message and other information about AGRIBUDDY to a user. Communicate with a user about users' account information and customer care service information.
- OPERATE, IMPROVE AND ANALYZE
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain AGRIBUDDY's products and services, including analyzing user behavior and trends
- Send you administrative messages and other information about AGRIBUDDY. Communicate with you about your purchase, account information or customer service
- PROVIDE AND CONDUCT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONS
- Communicate with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
- Display relevant marketing to you
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
- We may transfer your information to our service providers to conduct our business. For example, they may handle credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management. We may also share your information to administer features (e.g. market price information and weather information downloading, consulting service registration application and daily work description).
- BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
- We may disclose information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or others' rights, property or safety. We may share information to prevent illegal uses of AGRIBUDDY's products and services or violations of the Terms of Service, or to defend ourselves against third-party claims. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation.
- BUSINESS TRANSFERS
- Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of AGRIBUDDY LTD. If this should happen, notice will be provided by posting to the website or other form of communication.
- DEFAULT SHARING
- When you join or use certain services, you agree to publicly share a basic amount of information, which may include your username, city location, and profile picture.
- SHARING YOU CHOOSE
- AGRIBUDDY LTD. SHARING
- Information that is publicly shared may be used by AGRIBUDDY LTD. for promotional purposes.
- PROTECTING INFORMATION
- Security Measures: We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers when you place orders. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted within our databases.
- NO GUARANTEE
However, like other companies, AGRIBUDDY LTD. cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us. And AGRIBUDDY LTD. does NOT be responsible for any loss of information or data which AGRIBUDDY LTD. received.
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- AGRIBUDDY automatically collects information within our products and services or stored by your browser or Device. We use a variety of methods to collect this information, including, but not limited to, cookies and pixel tags/web beacons ("Collection Tools").
- TURNING OFF COLLECTION TOOLS
- If you turn off certain Collection Tools, you may not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of AGRIBUDDY services and features may not function properly. Note that our websites may not recognize or respond to Do Not Track (DNT) headers from web browsers.
- THIRD PARTY TRACKING
- We also work with other companies who use tracking technologies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your interaction with us, including advertising. These companies may not recognize or respond to DNT headers from web browsers.
- MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- You can modify or delete your profile within certain AGRIBUDDY services, through your account. Your information previously posted may still be publicly viewable. AGRIBUDDY LTD. may keep information and content in our backup files and archives.
- Regardless of the settings you select, AGRIBUDDY LTD. may send you service-related communications. To unsubscribe and stop receiving messages, please change your settings or follow the instructions in the email, text message, notification or other message type. If you have unsubscribed from any AGRIBUDDY LTD. communications, due to production schedules, you may receive communications already in production.
TERM OF SERVICE
Last revised: March 21, 2016